
Recently when i went to one of the Big Bazaar outlets in bangalore, one of the product catched my attention. Bal and I were casually looking at the products and when Bal took a product from stationery section and asked me what it is. I took the product and after turning from side to side showed a blank face, it is when he asked me read the 'directions to use' i got to know the use of it. I can't control my laughter after reading the directions of the product. that is what is show in the picture.
The name of the product as written on the cover is "easy" initially i thought its a call bell used on the table , but after reading the 'directions to use' i came to know the actual use of that. Here are the directions to use as written in the product cover
1. Identify a difficult situation.
2. Locate the 'Staples Easy Button'
3. Press the Easy Button
4. Feel relaxed.
5. Repeat the steps whenever there is a difficult situation.
To tell you, when we press the easy button it simply say "Easy".
The product is priced at 200 INR. I wonder who would buy such a product at this price. Lesson for Marketing students. A classic example of anything can be marketed.
Customized version of this easy found in you tube in the below link
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/377612/hack_the_staples_easy_button_make_it_say_what_you_want/
No comments:
Post a Comment