The day started with a bash, he was expecting a message from her, as usual. His friends observed some obvious difference in his behavior for past one week. He feels energized, was seen all around with smiling face et-all positive signs accompanied by sullen behavior at times. His friends in office were surprised to see him leaving exactly at 1700 hrs nowadays. For him he was in totally different world. And finally, he decided to open up. He met her in the bus stop that evening, she was chattering, he was mum, which is unusual for him and after a brief lull he broached the topic, “Hi D, I wanna say you something”, “yeah ..” she replied casually “I think, I can’t be without your company ... It’s arduous to be without you” …. . ‘Gimme sometime’ she said.
He was restless the whole night; for their friendship which was so well for years shouldn't be in toss. Next evening, when they met she started, “how long is this? and why this is now ?”, “Don’t know from when exactly, but felt it more recently” he answered. After a while she told “Sorry. I have other commitments”. Though he expected that he can’t bear that. But she was so lovesome and soothing, she explained him all her situation which however he is already aware of for her not to accept him, he understood and that’s the moment he “Laid his First Love in Coffin”.
He was restless the whole night; for their friendship which was so well for years shouldn't be in toss. Next evening, when they met she started, “how long is this? and why this is now ?”, “Don’t know from when exactly, but felt it more recently” he answered. After a while she told “Sorry. I have other commitments”. Though he expected that he can’t bear that. But she was so lovesome and soothing, she explained him all her situation which however he is already aware of for her not to accept him, he understood and that’s the moment he “Laid his First Love in Coffin”.
The enormity of the accident was so terrible. It’s sure it takes ages for the trauma of this accident to be cured off. Let his First Love Rest in Peace, in Hades until Judgment day.
3 comments:
Now I want to know Who that He is?
dei, label says it all, its simply fiction
Paatha apdi therialea da... Dont try to fool me? When I read that I could feel some thing. Tell me the truth?
Post a Comment