Date : 16th March 2008
Time : Just Dawn
Posh KPN a/c Bus from Bangalore came to a halt, cleaner shouting kathipara, Guindy, CMBT . Its time for me to get down. with Auto walas as Valets I got down the bus. After a dicker(Which I long forgot when I came to Bangalore),took an auto to adyar, the place I am put up.
Chennai ... the place I am back after three years. There are differences, lot of new buildings , better roads, better slang of language, typical tricycles, it was nice I felt good.
After gobbling the Breakfast from homely Guest house, set out to meet my Friends who are once "Close", now becoming "Old" from "Close". Had very nice time with them. went to CITI Center to catch up a movie but couldn't make it. Evening was spent in Besant Nagar Beach, with most of Aunties, Uncles, Grandpas and Grandmas, socializing.
To Office:
It was very great to take an auto again not without having a bargain, spoke to the security in lovable lovely Thamizh, getting clearance was a cake walk . Office was very posh as its a new and also which symbolizes the growth of chennai.
In short had nice time there, partying with my friends, and the verdict ...
I like chennai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment